Saturday, April 12, 2014

News Bits Online's Post Bb. Pilipinas 2014 Thoughts


It took me a while before your blogger from News Bits Online posted this Post Bb. Pilipinas 2014 Thoughts. I will start off with the runners-up:

HANNAH RUTH SISON (2nd Runner Up) - Hannah's placement brings me a sense of joy in such a way that I felt she deserved to be in the Top 15 last year and making it to the Top 7 is certainly a big improvement. With BPCI's age limit from 25 to 26, Hannah may just give BBP one last try next year and I would not stand in a way if she wins the crown that time.

LAURA LEHMANN (1st Runner Up) - Laura is probably the fresh face I was looking for during the contest. I didn't actually expect her to be in the Top 7, but I guess she wooed the judges enough to land a 1st Runner Up spot. At 20, she can either join Hannah in joining next year or wait for 2 to 3 years before joining again, that time I think she will be Aces and Queens top bet.

PARUL SHAH - Bb. Pilipinas Tourism - Parul's 2nd try and a crown probably served as a vindication for her non-placement last year. However, with MTQI still on peril, will an Exotic beauty like Parul make it in China?

KRIS TIFFANY JANSON - Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental - Kris is highly placed in the Top 5 so I believe she has a greater chance of conquering Miss Intercontinental despite the fact that there is no BPCI titleholder yet (She is the first) to ask to.

YVETHE MARIE SANTIAGO - Bb. Pilipinas Supranational - Most of you will probably place Yvethe highly before the contest, I think she is the complete package and can be Miss Universe but I think Madam Stella and the judges thought of otherwise by bringing Yvethe to Miss Supranational 2014.

MARY ANNE BIANCA GUIDOTTI - Bb. Pilipinas International - She may caught you as a Bea Santiago deadringer but Bianca Guidotti will use that to her advantage. The highest A&Q queen for Bb. Pilipinas this year only has a positive mantra towards MI with Bea being around with her. I believe once she enters the Top 15, she has a big chance of gaining a runner-up or a MI crown.

MARY JEAN LASTIMOSA - Miss Universe Philippines - I actually cried when she won, having to follow MJ since 2011 when she was named 2nd Runner Up, this served as an ultimate redemption for her and a fulfillment of her dream. KF brought out the best in her and hopefully, a Miss Universe crown.

SHOCKERS:
- We expect to at least see Pia Wurtzbach in the Top 7.
- Kenneth Santiago's shoe sacrifice.
- Diana Arevalo and Kimverlyn Suiza not making it to the Top 15.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons