Sunday, March 25, 2012

BPI My ePrepaid Mastercard: How To Use Online and in Stores



OnlineUse it just like how you use a credit card for online purchases:
  1. Select MasterCard Credit Card as mode of payment
  2. Input the following card details:
    1. 16-digit My ePrepaid Card number
    2. CVC 2/ Card Verification Code 2 (the last 3 digits found at the signature panel of your card)
    3. Card Validity period
  3. Confirm the transaction.
PayPal
When linking your My ePrepaid MasterCard to PayPal, please make sure your card has at least Php 150 load. PayPal charges $1 to link your card to your PayPal account, and Php 100 when you verify your card. After successfully verifying your card, PayPal will return the Php 100 to your PayPal account in the form of PayPal credits.

How to link My ePrepaid to PayPal:
  1. Sign-up/ Log-in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile
  3. Select Add/Edit Credit Card
  4. Select MasterCard as card type
  5. Enter your My ePrepaid MasterCard details
  6. Click Add Card
  7. Your My ePrepaid Card is now viewable in your PayPal Profile. To finalize linking of your card to Paypal, click Confirm My Card to allow PayPal to send a 4-digit verification code you need
  8. To retrieve your 4-digit PayPal verification code, please view your Last five (5) card transaction history via BPI Express Online (Card must be enrolled and viewable in your BPI Express Online account's My Portfolio Page) or by sending your request with your 16-digit My ePrepaid Card Number via email to myeprepaid@bpi.com.ph This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
In Stores
Use your card to conveniently shop in MasterCard affiliated establishments here and abroad:
  1. Present your My ePrepaid Card to the cashier.
  2. Sign the sales slip.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons