Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Anne Curtis explains side on controversial outfit


Anne Curtis has explained through her Instagram account the sexy outfit she wore during last Sunday's performance on ABS-CBN's Sunday noontime show "ASAP."

Anne became a subject of controversy after wearing a revealing dress for her birthday production number in the said show. She sang Rihanna's "Diamonds" and got soaked up under the artificial rain.

The video of Anne's performance, uploaded by ABS-CBN News' YouTube account, was made private after a few hours of being public.

While the number was dubbed "unique" and "artistic," Anne's sky-high slit on her left leg caught the attention of netizens much more.

Here's what Anne said on Instagram:

"TAAAADAAA! I present to you the controversial @boomita outfit I wore for my birthday number on ASAP. As you can see we have a bodysuit with a hidden tangga to make way for the sky high slit skirt. It is made out of 2 pieces. In fact the "tangga" is made out of swimsuit material which Boom Sason is also known for making. I was completely protected. It may have seemed like a wardrobe malfunction to many but I can assure you, after making the mistake of not securing myself once I wouldn't let that happen to me again. :) So to settle all your minds I just had to post this. Thank you everyone that was concerned! To everyone that's trying to make an issue out of it! Thank you! ABSCBN news just told me its their most clicked video on their site ever! Just relax everyone! Wearing a tangga is not newbie in the industry! It's been around since the 80's :)"

Via :  Reyn's Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons