Monday, March 25, 2013

Anne in full support of Kris


Anne Curtis expresses her full support in Kris Aquino's ongoing dispute with ex-husband James Yap.

"She has my more than 150% support, especially that Bimby is my inaanak. So, they have my support," Anne said in an interview as posted in Yahoo! Philippines.

Anne also said Kris was very "devastated" when she was with her a day before she announced her resignation on national television.

"I just texted her and I said na 'Ate, you know I love you.' There's only so much you can say with words. So, I just let her know that I'm always there for her and Bimby," Anne said.

Anne and Kris star in the Kapamilya soap "Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw" which is nearing its finale.

On its official statement released Saturday, the ABS-CBN management said Kris should fulfill her commitments to her shows upon her return from a vacation with sons Bimby and Josh on Europe.

[Photo: Bandera]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons