Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Michelle Speaks: My Bb. Pilipinas 2013 Predictions

I joined the prediction game for Bb. Pilipinas 2013, the last time I did this was last year where I got 8 out of the 12 semifinalists, now I am releasing my predictions early, you can disagree with mine but this is based on what I see.

With 50 gorgeous girls for Bb. Pilipinas 2013, I have decided to predict 15 semifinalists, with 5 titleholders which I predict has the possibility of rocking our worlds.

Charmaine Elima is my choice to succeed Janine Tugonon, Who's yours?

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES - Charmaine Elima
BB. PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL - Anna Fernandina Buquid
BB. PILIPINAS TOURISM - Parul Shah
1ST RUNNER-UP - Pia Wurtzbach
2ND RUNNER-UP - Pauline Quintas

SEMIFINALISTS
6. Ria Rabajante
7. Cassandra Naidas
8. Merry Joyce Respicio
9. Mutya Johanna Datul
10. Lourenz Grace Remetillo
11. Imelda Schweighart
12. Bea Rose Santiago
13. Ma. Cristina Ann Pascual
14. Joanna Cindy Miranda
15. Mercegrace Raquel

I would update this with the winners on pageant night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons