Saturday, May 10, 2014

I am Pogay Grand Winner: John Raspado

John Raspado-I Am Pogay-Grand Winner

John Raspado was named the very first I am Pogay Grand Winner in the finals that was held Saturday, May 10 at Showtime. 

Raspado bested 22 other contestants to win the contest. He was also named as the Manly-looking “Bruskoday” Awardee.

The I am Pogay judges were Jhong Hilario, Miss Universe Philippines Mary Jean Lastimosa, Richard Gomez, Lani Misalucha and Dra. Vicki Belo.

I Am Pogay Final Results:
    • I Am Pogay Grand Winner: John Raspado
    • 1st Runner-Up: Christian Laxamana
    • 2nd Runner-Up: Oreo Gajasan
    • Rest of Top 5: Peter Sycris Brown and Ton Villaruel

Special Awards:
    • Best In Talent “Pamintalent” Award: Ton Villaruel and Bench Tinao
    • Best in Formal Wear “Kumu-Couture” Award: Peter Sycris Brown
    • Friendship “Beksfriend” Award: Ton Villaruel and Bench Tinao
    • Manly-looking “Bruskoday” Award: John Raspado

Photo Credit: Showtime Twitter account (not of the blog owner)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons