Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Latest Images from the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie


I thought when they are going to remake Gotham's Dark Knight they would make it less serious and make it more look like an actual cartoon Batman. I was wrong.


Zack Snyder, the director of  "Batman vs. Superman" movie on May 2016 just tweeted some images of the upcoming DC flick. After seeing the image I was like it's okay because I thought it will be a total reboot of Batman since Christian Bale's version of the Gotham's Dark Knight  was more of a darker and more serious caped crusader. But nevertheless it is still cool watching how will Batman fight Superman (with a little help of a Kryptonite I guess lol) Check out the images:





Photos from Zack Snyder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons