Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Conveniences of Having a Prepaid Card for Starters

Applying for one is expensive at first but the perks are endless as you use it
For starters like me who earns through freelancing and a startup job, having prepaid mastercard is a blessing as we cannot afford yet to have a credit card approved.

Amongst my cards, my favorite is the BPI My EPrepaid card which I use to shop online. Since I am a fan of Archie Comics, I downloaded Comixology, a Comic Store App for my android tablet and bought Archie Comics there. I connected my BPI My EPrepaid card through my Google wallet and load it through my BPI Express Online account which is connected through my Savings and Payroll account. I realize that is way cheaper to buy through Comixology than those in National Bookstore so I stucked through it and besides I can read wherever I am.

I had also used my BPI card through purchasing songs online through MyMusicStore.com.ph, though I haven't tried it outside, it also works when you pay for group buying sites, movies, airfare and even through grocery shopping.

Why lug around cash when it is safe on your card? Get one now.

The blogger thinks that amongst the Prepaid VISA Mastercards available, it is best to get from a bank who can give you convenience, thus citing BPI My E-Prepaid as an example.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons