Sunday, January 13, 2013

FReSH Fragrance Bar: the Perfume Store for Perfume Addicts

Back when I was still a student, my parents have introduced me to branded and signature scents which they have given me as presents for several events that has happened in my life but now that I am working, my parents would not allow me to splurge on a single bottle of perfume nor buy cheapskate perfumes that claim to be the original ones. It came to my attention that I saw Fresh Fragrance Bar, a place where you can buy your favorite scents without breaking your bank.

 
Yes, Fresh Fragrance Bar is "the new era of perfume shopping". As I have fllipped through their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/freshfragrancebar , I was amazed on how their prices different from the department stores. They cater to a wide-array of scents, be it local or imported ones, have promotions, loyalty card and programs which would make it possible for people (like me) to afford buying one.
 
If you do not know the scent to use, FReSH assistants would be there to assist you. What are you waiting for? Go visit their FB page and visit their stores when you have time. I would definitely stop by and ask other scents that would fit me (or even buy my favorites). What's your favorite FReSH moment?
 
easiestcontestever
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons