Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Michelle Speaks: How would you like Katrina Dimaranan to be Miss Supranational Philippines 2013?

 
I am a big fan of Pageant Facebook pages, of course, they get their sources elsewhere, sometimes they are even faster than Missosology (my handle is missMA and I don't post too often, the last time I posted was about the Bb. Pilipinas 2013 Prediction Game), one of those pages I follow has reported a rumor that Bb. Pilipinas Tourism 2012 Katrina Dimaranan will be the next Miss Supranational Philippines for 2013.
 
Upon hearing the news, I commented immediately on the photo, She has what it takes.
 
With their contracts expiring in October, I do not see any reason why not give a chance to Katrina, who has worked with Janine Tugonon (Miss Universe 1st Runner Up), Nicole Schmitz (Miss International Semifinalist), Elaine Kay Moll (reigning Miss Supranational Philippines) and Ali Forbes (Bb. Pilipinas 2nd Runner Up) in all Binibini events which much confidence and poise after winning the Tourism crown last April 15. It was unfortunate though that Kat's Miss Tourism Queen International stint did not pursue last year and there is no definite assurance of the rescheduled MTQI 2012 to be held sometime April.
The thought may be seem to be a consolation after Elaine who was the 1st Runner Up of the 2012 contest being sent instead of her but I think she wouldn't mind if ever it happens, after all, Supra is not in the official crown list of BBP and Elaine was also handpicked by Madam Stella Marquez Araneta.
Enough being said, this is a wait and see for me. I don't really have the idea where will the 'Supra' girl come from this year since it is not really included in the official crowns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons