Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinay bride killed in limo fire


A Filipina bride and four of her friends were killed after the limousine they were riding erupted in flames in California over the weekend, reports said.

The bride was identified as Neriza Fojas, 31, who had hired a white Lincoln limousine for a bachelorette party with her friends. It was headed across San Francisco Bay and caught fire somewhere on the San Mateo-Hayward bridge.

The driver was uninjured, and four of the surviving women were treated for smoke inhalation.

According to Lovela Nicolas, sister-in-law of Fojas' sister, the bride was a registered nurse and scheduled to be married in June in the Philippines.

Posted by: Reyn's Room

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Significant lover of your site, a considerable amount of your site posts have actually helped me out. Searching toward updates!
atlanta party bus
atlanta limo service

Unknown said...

Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
airport transportation in Atlanta
Atlanta airport limousine

Majestic Transportation Services & Limo, Inc. said...

Severe lover of your site, a significant variety of your weblog posts have really aided me out. Hunting in the direction of updates!
Transportation Providers in Westchester County,NY
Car Service In Westchester County,NY

Unknown said...

I'm amazed, I have to say. Actually barely ever do I experience a site that's both educative and entertaining, and permit me notify you, you may well have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is excellent the problem is anything that not adequate folks are talking intelligently about. I am extremely joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for something referring to this.
Limo service
airport service

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons