Monday, December 31, 2012

Money Resolutions for Starters (like me)

You may have come across a lot of Money Resolutions over the internet published to usher in the New Year (Happy New Year everyone)! So I would just give myself a summary of those resolutions by giving you my TOP 5 Money Resolutions for 2013.


1. PAY YOURSELF FIRST
Yes, during the Holiday Season you tend to overspend (it's also true for me I believe I overspent) but now that the holiday festivities are over (New Year has arise), you can start paying yourself first, save before you pay your bills, no matter how little or how big you start with as long as you do it regularly, you would see the growth ;)
2. KEEP TRACK OF YOUR EXPENSES
My mom taught me that I should start keeping track of my expenses, too bad I failed to do that during last year now I would say that I would be doing that with the help of my 2013 Handy Dandy Notebook. :) You should keep track of your expenses to see if you have overspent.
3. PASSBOOK SAVINGS WORK WELL
If you have the money, then go for a new passbook account than an ATM based savings account, trust me it is much less tempting to withdraw than to have it within your ATM card.
4. SAY NO TO CREDIT CARDS
It is not bad to have credit cards (yes there is a certain point at our lives that we really need it) but if you can say NO, then don't use your credit cards. If you can buy it in cash, then go ;) You will see the difference (like discounts!)
5. IF YOU CAN'T SAY NO, PAY ALL
If you can't really do away with using your credit cards, then make sure you can pay your balance in full every month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons